The Admission Application Guidelines of the Graduate School of System Design and Management at Keio University (Keio SDM） Master's and Doctoral Programs is available in a PDF file through this SDM website.
How to use Web Entry System - Read before using
Applicants must use the online Web Entry System to apply to Keio SDM.
1. Notes on using the Web Entry System
Applicants can start the WEB Entry System . To be officially registered as an applicant, the application forms and all other required documents must be submitted to the Office of Student Services (Hiyoshi Campus), Keio University via postal mail. Please be certain to prepare all of the documents in advance to prevent any failures in fulfilling the application requirements. The applicants must meet the following three conditions in order to apply online as the first step.
1. The applicant must possess a personal e-mail address (a mobile phone mail address is not acceptable).
2. The applicant must have access to a printer that can print A4-sized paper.
3. The applicant must have access to a computer that has Adobe Reader installed.
Adobe Reader is necessary to print out the manuscript paper for the payment slip used for paying the screening fee (if you are an applicant within Japan) and all other documents required for submission to the Office of Student Services (Hiyoshi Campus). If this software is not installed in your computer, you can download it from the link below.
Please check all application documents required to print out here .
2. Online Application Procedures
1. Before applying online, be sure to read the Admission Application Guidelines carefully. Decide which entrance examination you wish to take, note the deadline for the application to this exam, and note when the program of your choice commences.
2. Begin your registration process by filling in all of the required information on the Web Entry forms. An examinee's number will be issued when you activate your entry to the application. Please remember your examinee's number because you will be asked to enter this number on your application documents later.
3. After you complete the entry on the Web Entry forms, print out the Application Form and enclose it in the envelope together with other application documents. If necessary, you can revise the data later, however please note that the Office of Student Services will consider the application documents you submit to the office by postal mail as the original copies of your application documents. Therefore, be sure to print out your papers after checking thoroughly that all of the information you entered is correct and final.
4. Place all the required application documents, including the aforesaid Application Form, in a A4-size envelope (folded documents are not acceptable) and send the package by either simple registered express mail or registered express mail if you are applying from within Japan. Overseas applicants can send the package by Express Mail Service (EMS) available at most post offices. For domestic applicants, packages postmarked on or before the date of the application deadline will be considered valid. Applications sent from abroad must be received by the Office of Student Services (Hiyoshi Campus) by the date of the application deadline in order to be considered valid.
3. Recommended web browsers and versions
- Internet Explorer version 5.5 or later
- Firefox version 1.5 or later
- Safari version 2.0 or later
- Firefox version 1.5 or later