Loans of Equipment
The SDM Secretarial Room (C6N21) on the 6th floor of the Collaboration Complex has the following equipment available for loan to students.
Fill in the required information on the lending form to use equipment.
List of available equipment
|Equipment||No. of Units Available||No.||Lending/Return Hours|
|Projector (BENQ)||10||1-10||Available at all times|
|Video camera||3||Ａ-Ｃ||Weekdays, 9:00-17:30|
|Video camera tripod||4||Ａ-Ｄ|
|Digital camera (SONY)||1|
|Camera stand (Party-Shot)||1|
Design Project accounting
Each group is required to settle accounts for Design Project expenses at the completion of the final workshop.
Notes on expenses
- Each group has a budget of 20,000 yen. You are not permitted to make purchases that exceed your budget.
- All items purchased with Design Project money are to be used for Design Project projects and for no other purpose.
- Transportation expenses are not covered.
- All items purchased, other than those consumed, must be returned by the deadline to the SDM Secretarial Room (C6N21) on the 6th floor of the Collaboration Complex together with accounting statements. All tools, stationery and other items returned to the Secretarial Room will be reused by Design Project in subsequent years.
- You must submit formal, signed receipts made out to "SDM, Keio University" (cash register receipts are not accepted).
- The "remarks" line on the receipt must clearly indicate the item purchased.
- Organize your receipts chronologically, number each, and fill in the numbers on the Design Project accounting statement.
- Affix all receipts with glue to A4 paper (one side only) in numerical order. Be sure that receipts do not overlap.
- Bring the list and receipts together and submit them to the SDM Secretarial Room (C6N21) on the 6th floor of the Collaboration Complex. (Office hours: 9:00-17:00)
Deadline for submitting accounting statements and returning items
17:00, Friday, December 2, 2011
- Submissions and returns must be brought to the SDM Secretarial Room (C6N21) on the 6th floor of the Collaboration Complex. Note that this is not the 2nd floor Hiyoshi Office of Student Services.
- We anticipate that most submissions will be made on or close to the deadline and therefore require time to process. If you wish to be reimbursed quickly, we encourage you to finalize and submit your accounts early.