OGI, Tetsuro, Ph.D. Professor, Graduate School of SDM, Keio University
SDM iswhere talented and versatile people who can think of thingsfrom various viewpoints are trained.
In 1986, Tetsuro Ogi obtained a master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Tokyo, and joined Mitsubishi Research Institute as a researcher. He obtained a Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Tokyo in 1994 and was named associate professor in 1996. In 1999 he conducted research at MVL Research Center, Telecommunications Advancement Organization of Japan. In 2004, he moved to the Department of Computer Science, Graduate School of Systems and Information Engineering, University of Tsukuba as associate professor. He joined SDM in April, 2008.
- Virtual reality
- Human interface
- Visual simulation
- Visual data mining and tele-immersive communication using the networked immersive projection display (CAVE) and super-high
- definition display (4K stereo projector)
- Tetsuro Ogi, Yoshisuke Tateyama, Satoshi Oonuki, High Presence Collaboration Using Plug-in Video Avatar,ASME 2009 International Design Engineering Technical Conferences & Computers and Information in Engineering Conference (IDETC/CIE 2009), San Diego, 2009.8.30-9.2.
- Tetsuro Ogi, Yoshisuke Tateyama, So Sato, Visual Data Mining in Immersive Virtual Environment Based on 4K Stereo Images,13th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction (HCI International 2009), Virtual and Mixed Reality, LNCS 5622, Springer-Verlag, San Diego, 2009.7.19-24, pp. 472–481.
- Tetsuro Ogi, Daisuke Furuyama, Tetsuro Fujise: Layer-based Dome Contents Creation Using Scenario Description Language,2009 International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications Workshops (INVITE'2009), Bradford, 2009.5.26-29, pp.544-549
- Laval Virtual Trophies 2001, Prix de la ville de Laval, Science and Education Award
- Virtual Reality Society of Japan (VRSJ)
- Human Interface Society
- Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers (JSME)
- Society of Instrument and Control Engineers (SICE)
- Japanese Telemedicine and Telecare Association (JTTA)
- Visual Simulation Laboratory (VS-Lab)
- Next Generation Contents Laboratory
- Science and Technology System Laboratory
- Mobility Systems Management Center